This blog is to the people who still battle to get the inbox zero!
Aurora is fed up with the uncountable spam mails, phishing, and follow-up emails to get her work done. Countless people like others, Aurora uses email on an everyday basis where all the business, tasks related interactions take place.
Just like us, Aurora weeds out unimportant emails and fishing out one worthful (probably appreciation from her boss) mail through the enormous amount of pesky chain of mails.
Literally, this is what happens on a Monday morning when you try to reply to all the threaded mails.
With so much to do with digital and instant conversations,
We and Aurora still battle to get our inbox zero!
I sure hope we don’t battle against email anymore.
Getting into the Subject Line:
I hope that Aurora and her boss aren’t aware that the new communication channels will replace email by 2020.
An email has become less important across organizations. Large groups of people and employees tend to contact someone on their social media rather than email. Although, most of the businesses have started to move away from email and shift to instant messaging as their primary form of digital communication.
Email is on the verge!
You might be knowing it, many companies have started using instant messaging solutions like MirrorFly over email to create project discussions where one easily gets into the discussion and understand the entire objective and updates from the threads.
On the other hand, consumers would love to hear from you, if you’re on their track
Email Will be Obsolete by 2020!
I know you won’t believe this, anyway I have something to show you.
We don’t simply blame emails, the purpose of emails relating to today’s business needs is much different.
Email is at best only for discussion when people have more time to think about an issue and respond to it.
The scenario here, Email vs Instant Messaging for business or communication covers quite a huge topic. Email vs instant messaging debate is nowhere easy where each one has its own pros and cons, but when it comes to digital communication for today’s consumer needs, the on-demand solution stands out
Some worthy points to consider why Instant Messaging over Email is better for businesses?
- Unlike emails (which take forever to respond), instant messaging services get the interaction done quickly and increases productivity.
- Scenarios like team discussion, project discussion can be achieved only through instant messaging where you can update 1000s of employees at one-time (Team collaboration)
- The instant messaging service holds various communication channels (chat, video/voice calls) that allow consumers/users/buyers to connect with agents/vendors to get solutions based on their queries.
- Unlike Emails, instant messaging platforms help you to get rid of spam mails
What If we have a solution to end this Email vs Instant messaging debate?
With the increase in instant messaging services across all the business sectors, Email has worn out its grant welcome this year (2020). It won’t be the primary mode of communication for all the businesses, but to increase productivity and stay in the loop to reduce its purpose gradually, combining both the worlds would create much better results. As technology and the digital world evolves, consumers expect instant(or)on-demand solutions.
After all, in the next five years, we won’t even bother to add an email address on a business card.
- Why is Instant Messaging important?
Instant Messaging is much more effective than email to communicate in the workplace. Through instant messaging, constant contact and immediate response is achieved from another user. It saves quite a lot of time.
- How is Email and instant messaging different from each other?
Email conversation is meant for users to respond to an issue if they have more time, whereas, instant messaging is real-time, you can just connect with workers or users instantly at any time. The response time is less in instant messaging compared to Email
- Can Company Effectively Replace Email with Instant Messaging?
Email conversation is significant for employees to respond to an issue with appropriate discussion and have more time to respond. It consumes more time. Instant Messaging can be used in the workplace to connect with employees in real-time and instantly. A messaging tool delivers more communication channels than Email.
- why Instant Messaging over Email is better for businesses?
1. Unlike emails (which take forever to respond), instant messaging services get the interaction done quickly and increases productivity.
2. Scenarios like team discussion, project discussion can be achieved only through instant messaging where you can update 1000s of employees at one-time (Team collaboration)
3. The instant messaging service holds various communication channels (chat, video/voice calls) that allow consumers/users/buyers to connect with agents/vendors to get solutions based on their queries.
4. Unlike Emails, instant messaging platforms help you to get rid of spam mails